The Snohomish County USBC awards (2) two scholarships yearly.
Applications are available in all the local bowling centers, as well as for download from this site.
The annual deadline for application submittal is Dec. 15th. Applications must be 100% completed for consideration.
- Be a graduating high school senior the year of application submission.
- Have sufficient academic credits to be accepted by an accredited university, community college, technical institute or trade school.
- Be an active USBC youth member, currently bowling in a certified youth league or school program.
- Have been a USBC youth member for at least the previous two (2) years.
- Have resided within the jurisdiction of the Snohomish County USBC for at least the previous two (2) years.
- Complete the official scholarship application.